- Well-developed facilities for wind-surf in Chrysi Akti (5.5 km), Gialova (20 km), and Foinikounda (45 km).
- Well-developed facilities for surfing at the Lagkouvardos (7 km) beach.
- Diving courses at diving park presenting underwater archaeology and ship-wrecks – 3km from us.
- Water-ski, Kite, jet-ski at Chrysi Akti (5.5 km).
Other out-door activities & sports
- Golf courses in proximity
- Tennis courses
- Beach volley at Chrysi Akti and Lagkouvardos
- Climbing at the rocks of the Proti island by boat (4 km)
- Cycling, trekking and hiking at various locations around Callisto
- Boat or sail tours around the spectacular rocky waterfront that surrounds our location.
Other Short trips around our location for nature lovers
- Gialova lagoon for those who love to explore the lands flora and fauna (20 km).
- Polylimnio waterfalls and lakes if you wish to find yourself in a totally original-for the area- setting. If you are courageous enough, you will swim with the locals in the frozen lake (50 km).
- Neda river and gorge for the adventurers that wish to live an unforgettable trekking experience (80 km).
Culture and sight-seeing
- Navarone and its castle: the setting of the famous battle and film is a great place to visit (24 km).
- The old castle: Right on the top of the Voidokoilia beach offers carte-postale views (13 km).
- Nestor’s palace and the archeological museum of Chora: Legendary King in Homer’s epic poems had his palace here and you can visit the site (his bath is well preserved!). At the Museum you see more archeological findings dating from thousands of years ago… (15 km).
- Methoni’s Venetian castle is an idyllic setting right where the waves hit the rocks (40 km).
- Kalamata’s archeological museum gathers some of the area’s most important archeological findings from different eras (65 km).
- Ancient Messini and ancient theatre: One of the best preserved ancient theatres you will see in Greece and a memorable site altogether (54 km).
- Ancient Olympia where the Olympic Games were born is absolutely a place to visit (90km).
- Apollo’s temple still preserves a solemn and mysterious charm. It is worth the drive… (83 km).
- Koroni’s castle is one the very few still inhabited medieval castles in Greece. Greek orthodox nuns still live and cultivate here (62 km).